Thursday, October 9, 2008

Huh!!! Wassup Dude?

Not sure what to write…

I’m not so much of a writer ….. so just pardon myself if my writing ‘hops’ like a jack wabbit with disconcerted thoughts… & most probably it’s going to be a rojak MingLISH after all….

Oh well… it’s just a beginning….


Anyway, yesterday I went to another open house in the eastern region… about 45 minutes drive from the guarded compound we live in… Oh my… come to think about it… I don’t think I’ll have the gut to let my wife know that I’m doing this… Sure I kena pancung ler… Well… What is my life if it is without her anyway…. One day she’ll know this blogspot…


What do I hope to gain from this blogging? I don’t know…. That is a question that I have to fill in someday…


Currently, I’m listening to some oldies from the 80’s early 90’s…. Gersang – Suratan Takdir, Medicine - Tika & Saat ini, Zamani – Jika kau rasa getarnya, and etc. … Chewah… some oldies…


I used to be staying in the mid-western region of USA before decided to come back home to Malaysia… knowingly that one day I might go out again… out of Malaysia… Whatever that has happened in my life, I extend all the syukur ke hadrat Illahi. And I’m thankful to my sweetie who has always been with me all these while going through thorny forests and wading the rapids of our life… She was there with me rain or shine…

I am a PROUD father of two pairs… and the PROUD husband of only ONE and the ONLY one…

No comments: